Sunday, July 8, 2012

Eric Culberson Blues Band

For twenty years Eric Culberson has paid his dues playing the blues. He and his three piece band has probably played every roadhouse in the south. Time passes and before you know it, you start making a name for yourself. People have always noticed locally, ( in Savannah Ga) and then all of a sudden nationally they begin paying attention to your distinctive sound, the tenacity and drive you display and the recordings you release. So it was with anticipation I ventured out to BB Kings Blues club here in Orlando, FL to hear what others were talking about. Right from the get go I loved the tone of the Les Paul he played that night, primarily due to the expertise of the finger picking Eric has perfected. The choice of songs was exceptional. Eric's renditions of various blues standards was very tasteful. Therefore, I highly recommend the up and coming Eric Culberson Blues Band, and look forward to their popularity soaring! Put it in the bank.








No comments:

Post a Comment