Dateline; Orlando, Florida April 9, 2011. Continuing on with the theme of Texas Blues, I was able to catch a show at one of our local venues: McWell's south of downtown Orlando. It is a rather small, quaint place with decent sound and a good ambiance. I have seen several national and local acts there and would rate the atmosphere a thumbs up. It was with much anticipation on my part as Mike Zito took the stage. Originally from St. Louis but now residing near Austin Texas, he began to immediately lay down great guitar chops which exceeded my expectations. The three piece band with him out front delivered the goods when it came to his own material from existing and an upcoming new recording called "Greyhound ". Of course I had my trusty Nikon with me to capture a bunch of photographs I will be sharing on this blog. Please enjoy. More to come.






No comments:
Post a Comment